Swiss Cross Listings
The Bats Europe (Bats) partnership with BX Swiss (BX) provides an efficient and straightforward pan-European ETF cross-listing service to ETF issuers.
BX Swiss and Bats' listing rules allow firms to:
- Expedite a Swiss listing on BX Swiss of any ETF listed on Bats using the same prospectus, as the Bats listing will have been authorised by a EU listing authority e.g. UKLA, ISE, Luxembourg etc. In such circumstances FINMA approval of the fund would still be required
- Move a Swiss listing to BX Swiss (ETF already approved by FINMA), and list immediately on Bats
Listing on Bats and BX Swiss
- Listing fees on BX Swiss are aggressively priced against SIX
- Both exchanges will be supported by liquidity providers, in Bats' case the issuer will also have the opportunity to use Bats' CLP program
Trading on Bats and BX Swiss
- BX Swiss is a retail exchange, participants on BX Swiss include the largest regional brokers
- 25% of Swiss equity value and volume is traded intra-day on Bats
- Bats does not limit or charge its Participants' for their orders
- Bats' and BX Swiss' rules stipulate that OTC trades in their listed securities must be trade reported. Bats will use its OTC Trade Reporting Service (BXTR) and Swiss TDM licence, received from BX Swiss, to help customers meet this requirement at significantly reduced cost
About BX Swiss
Established in 1884, BX Swiss (BX) is a Swiss regulated stock exchange focusing on the needs of Swiss investors and issuers. BX offers equities of Swiss small and medium caps and over 1,000 blue chips worldwide in Swiss francs and Swiss trading hours.
For more information on Swiss Cross Listings, contact SalesEurope@bats.com, +44 20 7012 8900.