Stage 1: Direct LIS Broker1
- Participants of Bats entering IOIs via FIX directly into Bats LIS
- Live date: 9th December 2016
Stage 2: Designated Broker2
- Buy side clients will be able to access the Bats LIS service using their EMS / OMS integrated GUI or via FIX provided they have agreements in place with one or more Designated Brokers supporting the service.
- The planned go live date for Buy Side GUI and FIX access is to be confirmed but expected to be early February.
- Direct LIS Broker: A Bats Participant who is using the Service to submit IOIs and receive the corresponding trades in their own name.
- Designated Broker: A Bats Participant who has an agreement with a Buy Side firm to offer execution and clearing services on Bats LIS.
|Bats Participant||Direct LIS Broker Service||Designated Broker Service (Available from March 2017)|
|ABG Sundal Collier||Date TBC||March 2017|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Live||Live|
|Barclays Capital||Live||Date TBC|
|Citi Global Markets||Live||Date TBC|
|Danske Bank||N/A||Date TBC|
|Deutsche Bank||Live||March 2017|
|DNB Bank ASA||Date TBC||N/A|
|Exane BNP Paribas||Live||Live|
|Investment Technology Group||Live||Live|
|JP Morgan Securities||Live||Live|
|Kepler Cheuvreux||Date TBC||March 2017|
|Morgan Stanley||3rd April||Live|
|Societe Generale||March 2017||Live|
|Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken||Date TBC||March 2017|
|UBS||March 2017||March 2017|
|Vontobel||Date TBC||March 2017|
This table will be updated as more firms offer this service.