Bats Global Markets offers listing services for exchange-traded products (ETPs) in both the U.S. and European capital markets.
Bats brings competition and more choice to today’s issuers through its U.S. listings business by offering simple, competitive pricing and superior technology coupled with world-class customer support. We work closely with our issuers to ensure we are doing everything we can to create quality markets that help their products trade more effectively and efficiently. All Bats listings are listed on the Bats BZX Exchange.
The Bats listings program offers many benefits to market participants including:
- Free listings for all ETPs - no matter the size.
- Innovative market making programs, including the Lead Market Maker (LMM) and Competitive Liquidity Provider (CLP) programs, designed to improve market quality for issuers.
- Multiple market model offerings to allow issuers to determine how to best maximize the value of a Bats listing.
For more information, please visit our U.S. Listings section.
Bats Europe is implementing initiatives targeted at enhancing the European ETF market by working closely with issuers, investors and trading participants to bring innovation to the market, whilst addressing the need for more transparency and liquidity in ETFs. With its pan-European listings business, Bats is positioned to deliver the vision of a borderless pan-European capital market designed to benefit all market participants.
The Bats Europe listings program offers many benefits to market participants including:
- Pan-European reach and participation allowing a diverse set of investors access to the ETFs listed on Bats Europe.
- Incentive schemes to attract liquidity providers and order flow including a Competitive Liquidity Provider (CLP) program that is designed to incentivize market makers to provide quality order books.
- Smart Order Routing to achieve best price across venues.
- A range of competitive trade reporting facilities to promote transparency.
For more information, please visit our European Listings section.